||The right to the exclusive use of the word 11-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 2, 2015
(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(2) Men stylized
(3) Other men
(4) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(5) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses containing letters
(6) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surface
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(9) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Notebooks; note paper; writing paper; scribble pads; stationery binders; document sleeves; flags of paper; pennants of paper; writing instruments; pens; pencils; ball-point pens; magazines; books and journals, particularly dealing with athletes or sport events; printed teaching materials, namely, textbooks, workbooks, printed schedules for recording results; event programs; event albums; sporting event entry tickets; printed timetables; pamphlet and brochures; collectable trading cards; sports trading cards; stickers; sticker albums; calendars; posters; photographs; postcards; trading stamps; commemorative stamp sheets; advertising signs and banners and materials of paper or cardboard; decals; office requisites, namely, files; document sleeves; clip boards; luggage tags; athletic clothing; athletic footwear; casual clothing, casual footwear; athletic headgear, casual headgear; shirts; knit shirts; jerseys, pullovers, tank tops; T-shirts; singlets; shorts; pants; sweaters; bonnets; caps; hats; scarves; headscarves; shawls; visors as headwear; warm-up suits; sweatshirts; jackets; sports jackets; stadium jackets; blazers; rainwear; coats; sports uniforms; gentlemen's ties; wristbands; headbands; gloves; bibs (not of paper); socks and hosiery; sandals, thong sandals; sports balls, namely, balls for playing games; stuffed dolls and animals; soccer equipment, namely, soccer balls, gloves, soccer goals; sporting bags and containers adapted for carrying sports articles; video games.
(2) - Education services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of sports and distributing course materials in connection therewith; training, namely, personal training services, namely strength and conditioning training, physical fitness training services; training services in the field of soccer; providing of training courses, in the areas of coaching, refereeing, administration and management of sports and sports medicine; entertainment in the nature of soccer competitions, matches and tournaments; entertainment services namely soccer games; entertainment services in the form of public viewings and sports events; sporting and cultural activities in the nature of public viewing of sporting competitions; organisation of sporting and cultural events and activities in the form of public viewing of sporting competitions; organisation of sporting competitions in the field of soccer; organisation of sporting events in the field of soccer; providing sports arena facilities; publication and/or rental of interactive educational and entertainment products, namely films and books; publication of interactive educational and entertainment products, namely compact discs, DVDs, CD-Roms; electronic publishing services, namely publishing of statistics and information in the field of soccer; radio and television coverage of sporting events; production and editing services for radio and television program and video tapes; seat booking services for sporting events; ticket reservation services for sporting events; timing of sports events; recording of sports events; interactive entertainment in film and on video, the production, presentation and distribution via internet, radio, television and print promotional materials of programming and entertainment information; information relating to entertainment or education in the field of soccer, provided on-line from a global computer database accessed via the Internet or on wireless electronic communication devices, namely, smartphones and tablets; electronic games services provided by means of the Internet or on wireless electronic communication devices, namely, smartphones and tablets; providing on-line electronic publications in the field of soccer; publication of books; publication of electronic books and journals on-line; entertainment services, namely, providing multiple user access to chat rooms through the internet and cellular phone networks; photography, audio recording, and videotaping production services; information provided on-line from a computer database or from the Internet, related to sports or sporting events; provision of sports information related to statistical information provided via an on-line website; logging of sports record; provision of entertainment infrastructures, namely, VIP lounges and sky boxes both on and off site sports facilities for entertainment purposes; sports tickets agency services.