(1) - 'Beaver' logo
(2) - Chemicals used in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics; manures; fire extinguishing compositions; tempering and soldering preparations; chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs; tanning substances; adhesives used in industry.
(3) - Paints, varnishes, lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; colorants; mordants; raw natural resins; metals in foil and powder form for painters, decorators, printers and artists.
(4) - 'OtoyaSports Inc'
(5) - 'OtoyaSports'
(6) - Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices.
(7) - Industrial oils and greases; lubricants; dust absorbing, wetting and binding compositions; fuels (including motor spirit) and illuminant; candles and wicks for lighting.
(8) - 'Otoya'
(9) - 'www.otoyasports.com'
(10) - Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations; sanitary preparations for medical purposes; dietetic food and substances adapted for medical or veterinary use, food for babies; dietary supplements for humans and animals; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides.
(11) - Common metals and their alloys; metal building materials; transportable buildings of metal; materials of metal for railway tracks; non-electric cables and wires of common metal; ironmongery, small items of metal hardware; pipes and tubes of metal; safes; goods of common metal not included in other classes; ores.
(12) - 'sos longboards', 'sos longboard'
(13) - Machines and machine tools; motors and engines (except for land vehicles); machine coupling and transmission components (except for land vehicles); agricultural implements other than hand-operated; incubators for eggs; automatic vending machines.
(14) - Hand tools and implements (hand-operated); cutlery; side arms; razors.
(15) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; compact discs, DVDs and other digital recording media; mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment, computers; computer software; fire-extinguishing apparatus.
(16) - Surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus and instruments, artificial limbs, eyes and teeth; orthopedic articles; suture materials.
(17) - Apparatus for lighting, heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes.
(18) - Vehicles; apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
(19) - Firearms; ammunition and projectiles; explosives; fireworks.
(20) - Precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals or coated therewith, not included in other classes; jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments.
(21) - Musical instruments.
(22) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers' type; printing blocks.
(23) - Rubber, gutta-percha, gum, asbestos, mica and goods made from these materials and not included in other classes; plastics in extruded form for use in manufacture; packing, stopping and insulating materials; flexible pipes, not of metal.
(24) - Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes; animal skins, hides; trunks and travelling bags; umbrellas and parasols; walking sticks; whips, harness and saddlery.
(25) - Building materials (non-metallic); non-metallic rigid pipes for building; asphalt, pitch and bitumen; non-metallic transportable buildings; monuments, not of metal.
(26) - Furniture, mirrors, picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
(27) - Household or kitchen utensils and containers; combs and sponges; brushes (except paint brushes); brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; steelwool; unworked or semi-worked glass (except glass used in building); glassware, porcelain and earthenware not included in other classes.
(28) - Ropes, string, nets, tents, awnings, tarpaulins, sails, sacks and bags (not included in other classes); padding and stuffing materials (except of rubber or plastics); raw fibrous textile materials.
(29) - Yarns and threads, for textile use.
(30) - Textiles and textile goods, not included in other classes; bed covers; table covers.
(31) - Clothing, footwear, headgear.
(32) - Carpets, rugs, mats and matting, linoleum and other materials for covering existing floors; wall hangings (non-textile).
(33) - Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees.
(34) - Meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, compotes; eggs; milk and milk products; edible oils and fats.
(35) - Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastry and confectionery; ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice.
(36) - Grains and agricultural, horticultural and forestry products and grains not included in other classes; live animals; fresh fruits and vegetables; seeds; natural plants and flowers; foodstuffs for animals, malt.
(37) - Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic beverages; fruit beverages and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages.
(38) - Alcoholic beverages (except beers).
(39) - Tobacco; smokers' articles; matches.
(40) - Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions.
(41) - Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs.
(42) - Building construction; repair; installation services.
(43) - Telecommunications.
(44) - Transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement.
(45) - Treatment of materials.
(46) - Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.
(47) - Scientific and technological services and research and design relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software.
(48) - Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation.
(49) - Medical services; veterinary services; hygienic and beauty care for human beings or animals; agriculture, horticulture and forestry services.
(50) - Legal services; security services for the protection of property and individuals; personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals.