||Wednesday, June 24, 2015
(1) Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
(2) Glasses with or without stems, without handles
(3) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(4) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(5) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(6) Lips, mouths, tongues
(7) Paper in rolls, wallpaper, other papers and documents
(8) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Body soaps; perfumes, essential oils for personal use, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices; toothpaste; confectionery for cosmetic purposes, namely, chewing gum for oral hygiene; pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of dental and oral diseases, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of smoking cessation, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of diabetes; dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use, namely, meal replacement bars, meal replacement drinks, artificial and natural sweeteners, baby food; dietary supplements for humans for general health and well-being; plasters; material for dressings, namely, bandages, adhesive bandages, wadding for wound dressing; all-purpose disinfectants; medicated confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements; sugar free confectionery for medical purposes, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements; household or kitchen utensils, namely, cooking utensils; household or kitchen containers, namely, beverage containers, food storage containers, plastic storage containers; combs and sponges; brushes, namely, artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes; brush-making materials, namely, filaments for use in artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes; articles for cleaning purposes, namely, all-purpose cleaning preparations; table glassware; decorative figurine glassware; tableware made of porcelain and earthenware.
(2) - Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, breakfast cereal, cereal-based bars and cereal-based snack foods; bread, pastry and sugar confectionery; edible ices; sugar; honey; treacle; yeast, baking-powder; sauces, namely, chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, applesauce; spices; ice; confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candy, mints, throat drops and lozenges.