||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the 11-point maple leaf.
||Wednesday, December 30, 2015
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(3) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(4) Letters or numerals forming a biconcave figure
(5) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(6) Letters or numerals representing a plant
(7) Heads of fish, parts of fish, fishbones
(8) One leaf
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information