||Wednesday, May 13, 2015
(1) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(2) Stylized aeroplanes
(4) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(5) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(6) One leaf
(7) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(8) Other maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Photographic prints; Pre-recorded CDs and DVDs containing individuals flight simulator experience; Souvenirs, namely, sweaters, shirts, hats, calendars, USB keys, stickers, decals, model airplanes, pens, flashlights, and business card holders.
(2) - Airplane flight instruction; Airplane flight simulator training, programs and courses; Airplane assessment preparation and training; Airplane instrumentation orientation and training; Courses directed to individuals suffering from aviatophobia.
(3) - Educational sessions directed to individuals suffering from aviatophobia; Retail sale of photographic prints; Retail sale of pre-recorded CDs and DVDs containing individuals flight simulator experience; Retail sale of souvenirs.