||Wednesday, August 5, 2015
(2) Shields containing inscriptions
(3) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(4) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(6) Oblique lines or bands
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(9) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(10) Yellow, gold
(11) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Protective textile fabric, namely, flame resistant textile fabric, high visibility textile fabric, water resistant textile fabric and chemical resistant textile fabric.