(1) Nails, screws, bolts, rivets, dowel pins, screw nuts, drawing pins -- Note: See also 9.5.1.
(2) Screws, bolts, rivets, dowel pins, drawing pins
(3) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(4) Letters or numerals representing an object
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters overlapping
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Chemicals used in industry; adhesives for use in industry; adhesives for use in the building industry; adhesives for wall coverings; adhesives for plaster; adhesives for wall tiles; cements for affixing tiles; putties, fillers and pastes for use in industry; chemical sealants for the sealing of surfaces.
(2) - Paints, varnishes, lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; coatings and coating compositions; sealants in the nature of paints.
(3) - Ironmongery, small items of metal hardware; nuts, bolts, screws, nails, tacks, rivets, pins, washers, metal seals, hooks, clips, plugs, wall plugs, locks, padlocks, chains, window catchers, door catchers, hinges, metal signs, metal castors, metal brackets, metal posts, metal fence posts and spikes, metal anchor sockets for posts, metal animal traps, metal animal cages.
(4) - Adhesives for stationery or household purposes; adhesive tapes for stationery or household purposes; paper tapes; adhesive packaging tapes; holders for adhesive tapes.
(5) - Seals, sealants and fillers; insulation and barrier articles and materials; adhesive sealants for general use; joint sealants; silicone rubber sealants; insulating adhesives; adhesive tapes, strips, bands and films; insulating tapes; electric insulating tapes.
(6) - Non-metallic building materials; bitumen-based sealants; tar-based sealants.
(7) - Furniture, mirrors, picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics; parts and fittings for the aforementioned goods; screws, clips, bolts, nuts, rivets, brackets, ties, buckles, bindings, hooks, hinges, locks, seals, tool handles, valves, plugs and wall plugs (not of metal); shelves and shelving systems; parts and fittings for the aforementioned goods; Non-metallic fixings for furniture and shelves; non-metallic locks and keys; non-metallic combination locks; non-metallic padlocks.
(8) - Household or kitchen utensils and containers (not of precious metal or coated therewith); combs and sponges; brushes (except paint brushes); brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; steelwool; unworked or semi-worked glass (except glass used in building); glassware, porcelain and earthenware not included in other classes; brooms; parts and fittings for the aforementioned goods; devices for pest and vermin control; traps for pests; animal traps; mouse traps; rat traps; fly catchers and traps; insect traps; electric devices for attracting and killing insects.