(1) - Perfumes; eau de Cologne; toilet water namely eau de toilette ; cosmetic preparations for body care; cosmetics; cosmetic preparations for baths; cosmetic preparations for skin care; beauty masks; cosmetic creams; face creams for cosmetic purposes; essential oils for cosmetic purposes; aromatic essential oils; essential oils; lotions for cosmetic purposes; cosmetic facial lotions; body lotions; hand creams; body cream; body sprays; hair lotions; after-shave lotions; after-shave creams; hair balms; hair wax; hair gel; hair sprays; make-up; lipsticks; mascara; pressed face powder; lip glosses; cosmetic for eyelashes; eyebrow cosmetics; cosmetic pencils; eyelid pencils; make-up removing products; toothpaste; body deodorants; cleaning preparations; air fragrance preparations; shaving preparations; soap; shaving soap; hand soap; body soaps; bath soap; shampoos; shower gel; bath foam; bath salts, not for medical purposes; decorative transfers for cosmetic purposes; mouthwashes, not for medical purposes; sachets for perfuming linen; abrasive cloth; smoothing stones; tailors' wax; polishing paper; polishing stones; nail care preparations; abrasive boards for use on fingernails; laundry bleach; shining preparations [polish]; scouring and abrasive preparations; shoe polish; shoe cream; creams for leather.
(2) - Eyeglasses; Eyeglass frames; Sunglasses;Eyeglass cases; Cases for sunglasses
(3) - Spectacle lenses;Pince-nez; Lenses for sunglasses; Snow goggles; Frames for snow goggles; Lenses for snow goggles; Cases for snow goggles; Eyeglass chains; Eyeglass cords; Monocles; Monocle frames; Frames for pince-nez; Binoculars; Binocular frames; Cases for binoculars; Magnifying lenses; Cellular phones; Cases for laptops; Cases for mobile telephones; Coverings for notebook computers; Covers for mobile telephones; Sleeves for tablets; Sleeves for MP3 players; Camcorder covers; Cases for smartphones; Cases for tablet computers; Eyewear cases; Bags for cameras; Lens cases; Cases for telephones; Covers for MP3 players; Flip covers for mobile phones; Cases for electronic diaries; Camera covers; Cases adapted for computers; Cases for pocket calculators; Cases for digital media players; Leather cases for tablet computers; Covers for sunglasses; Protective cases for MP3 players; Protective cases for cell phones; Flip covers for tablet computers; Containers for contact lenses; Covers for data storage devices; Leather cases for smartphones; Electronic book reader covers; Flip covers for smart phones; Carrying cases for portable music players; Cases for satellite navigation devices; Covers for music storage devices; Leather cases for mobile phones; Portable charging cases for electronic cigarettes and vaporizers; Covers for tablets; Mobile telephone covers made of cloth or textile materials; Covers for cellular phones; Covers for smartphones; Decorative magnets; Protective helmets; Safety helmets; Protective helmets for sports; Helmets for motorcyclists; Cycling helmets; Riding helmets; Mouse pads; Electronic agendas; Wrist rests for use with computers; Anti-glare visors; Personal computers; Laptop computers; Speakers for computers; Headsets for use with computers; Joysticks for computers; Computer hardware; Components for computers; Bags adapted for laptops; Printers for use with computers; Computer diskettes; Computer screens; Netbooks [computers]; Computer mice; Computer keypads; Computer keyboards; Computer touch screens; Tablet computers; Computer stylus; Arm rests for use with computers; Computer swiveling stands; Wearable computer peripherals; Touch pads for computers; Bags adapted for laptops; Car navigation computers; Cabinets adapted to hold computers; Jackets for computer disks; Storage racks for computer discs; Computer monitor frames; Wristband computer devices; Protective films adapted for computer screens; Carrying cases specially adapted for computer printers; Computerized time clocks with fingerprint recognition; Safety jackets.
(4) - Jewellery, costume jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments; agates; unwrought or semi-wrought jet ; amulets [jewelry]; anchors for clock and watchmaking; rings [jewelry]; unwrought or beaten silver ; barrels for clock- and watchmaking; pendulums for clock and watchmaking; bracelets [jewelry]; watch bands; busts of precious metal; watch cases [parts of watches]; clock cases; watch chains; chains [jewelry]; jewelry charms; necklaces ; ankle bracelets; chronographs for watches; chronometers; stopwatches; chronoscopes; diamonds; diadems; tie clips; figurines [statuettes] of precious metal; gold thread [jewelry]; threads of precious metal [jewelry]; spun silver [silver wire]; copper tokens; jewelry; cloisonné jewelry; badges of precious metal; iridium; clock hands; alloys of precious metal; ingots of precious metals; movements for clocks and watches; medals; lockets [jewelry]; precious metals, unwrought or semi-wrought; watch springs; coins; works of art of precious metal; olivine [gems]; earrings; ornaments of yellow amber ; ornaments of ivory; ornaments [jewelry]; ornaments of jet; shoe ornaments of precious metal; hat ornaments of precious metal; gold, unwrought or beaten; clocks; atomic clocks; wristwatches; watches; control clocks [master clocks]; clocks and watches, electric; osmium; palladium; pearls made of ambroid [pressed amber]; pearls ; beads for making jewelry; semi-precious stones; precious stones; platinum [metal]; key rings and key chains, and charms therefor; key rings; dials for clock and watchmaking; sundials; rhodium; clockworks; ruthenium; boxes of precious metal; cases for clocks and watches; jewelry boxes; caskets for clocks and watches; tie pins; pins [jewelry]; ornamental pins; brooches [jewelry]; spinel [precious stones]; statues of precious metal; paste jewelry [costume jewelry]; time instruments; alarm clocks; watch glasses; cloisonné pins; works of art of imitation gold; works of art of silver plate; jewelry organizer rolls for travel; closures for necklaces; watch clasps, clasps for jewelry; clips of silver [jewelry]; cases for tie pins.
(5) - Cuff links in precious metals or coated therewith;cuff links
(6) - Clothing for pets; umbrella rings; saddle trees; saddlery; key cases; fastenings for saddles; leather shoulder belts and straps; harness for animals; mountaineering sticks; walking sticks; umbrella sticks; vanity cases, not fitted; luggage trunks ; travelling trunks; sling bags for carrying infants; beach bags; bags for sports; shopping bags; wheeled shopping bags; chain mesh purses; purses; tool bags, empty; bridles [harness]; bridoons; straps for soldiers' equipment; kid; game bags for hunting ; school satchels; leatherboard; cases of leather or leatherboard; halters; girths of leather; collars for animals; horse collars; horse blankets; leather laces; straps of leather for saddles; harness straps; straps for skates; leather, unworked or semi-worked; horseshoes; leather thread; moleskin ; umbrella covers; whips; knee-pads for horses; casings, of leather, for springs; covers for horse saddles; pads for horse saddles; trimmings of leather for furniture; harness fittings; leather leashes; imitation leather; umbrella handles; suitcase handles; slings for carrying infants; baby carrier pouches; cat o' nine tails; leather chin straps; harness bits for animals ; muzzles; parasols; blinkers for harnesses; umbrellas; fur; goldbeaters' skin; animal skins; cattle skins; curried skins; chamois leather, other than for cleaning purposes; parts of rubber for stirrups; music cases; reins; net bags for shopping; furniture coverings of leather; haversacks; nose bags for feed ; bags [envelopes, pouches] of leather, for packaging; bags for campers; bags for climbers; boxes of leather or leatherboard; boxes of vulcanised fibre; hat boxes of leather; butts namely parts of hides; walking stick seats; riding saddles; saddlecloths for horses; stirrups; stirrup leathers; umbrella or parasol ribs; luggage tags; frames for umbrellas or parasols; handbag frames; traces for harnesses; garment bags for travel; valves of leather; backpacks; tie cases for travel; shaving bags sold empty; cosmetic cases sold empty; harness fittings of precious metal; harness fittings, not of precious metal; hiking poles; haversacks ;Boston bags; barrel bags; wheeled bags; sportsman's hunting bags; hiking bags; purses of precious metal; chain mesh purses of precious metal; chain mesh purses, not of precious metal; leather envelopes and pouches for merchandise packaging; drawstring pouches; felt pouches; small clutch purse handbags; purses not of precious metal; bags and holdalls for sports clothing; bags for sports clothing; tool pouches sold empty; jewelry bags of textile material [empty]; nappy bags; bags for carrying animals; shopping bags with wheels attached; leather shopping bags; textile shopping bags; canvas wood carriers; book bags; school book bags; souvenir bags; garment bags for travel made of leather; knitted bags; knitted bags, not of precious metal; all-purpose sports bags; reticules; leather envelopes for merchandise packaging; coats for dogs; train cases; saddle belts; straps for luggage; straps for purses ; dog collars and leads; electronic pet collars; collars for dogs; industrial packaging containers of leather; leather; animal skins and hides; leather and imitations of leather; leather for harnesses; leather for shoes; carrying cases for documents; bags for umbrellas; name card cases; luggage tags of leather; horseshoes of metal; horseshoes, not of metal; harnesses; harness fittings of iron; whips, harness and saddlery; hunting crops; jockey sticks; leggings for animals; dog parkas; cushion padding made for saddlery; handles for canes and walking sticks; dog clothing; lunge reins; hip bags; bits for horses; rawhide chews for dogs; golf umbrellas; umbrellas and parasols; umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks; umbrellas for children; telescopic umbrellas; patio umbrellas; beach umbrellas; rainproof parasols; blinkers for horses; metal parts of umbrellas; animal hides; tanned leather; polyurethane leather; leather for furniture; leather sold in bulk; fu
(7) - Bags; handbags; leather travelling sets; briefcases; business card cases; credit card cases; card cases; pocket wallets; travelling bags; suitcases; travelling handbags; attaché-cases; travelling cases of leather; credit card cases of leather; key cases of leather; leather credit card cases and holders; key cases of leather or imitation leather; luggage; carry-on bags; travel baggage; travelling trunks with two compartments; trunks and travelling bags; trunks for personal items; trolley type suitcases; vanity cases sold empty; shoulder bags; leather travelling bags; leather bags and wallets; flexible bags for garments; leather bags; gentlemen's handbags; small bags for men; small purses [handbags]; leather purses [handbags]; multi-purpose purses [handbags]; key bags; evening purses [handbags]; handbags for ladies; leather bags, suitcases and wallets; cosmetic bags sold empty; kit bags; duffle bags for travel; pouches for holding make-up, keys and other personal items; document cases; small backpacks; clutch bags; garment carriers for suits, shirts and dresses; leather banknote holders; credit card holders of leather; key cases of leather and skins; folding briefcases; leather card wallets ; credit card wallets of leather; leather wallets; wallets, not of precious metal; coin purses, not of precious metal; coin holders in the nature of wallets; duffel bags; pouches of leather; business cases; attaché cases of leather;overnight suitcases; Gladstone bags; leather suitcases; overnight bags; daypacks;
(8) - Footwear; Golf caps; Ski hats; Fedora hats; Garrison caps; Skull caps; Fishing headwear; frames [skeletons]; Top hats; Knot caps; Baseball caps; Chefs' hats; Rain hats; Sun hats; Beach hats; Nightcaps; Children's headwear; Bucket caps; Peaked headwear; Flat caps; Millinery; Thermal headgear; Sports headgear [other than helmets]; Earbands [clothing]; Bathing caps; Waterpolo caps; Shower caps; Headbands [clothing]; Head sweatbands; Fezzes; Mantillas; Mitres [hats]; Snood scarves; Wimples; Toque hats; Turbans; Sun visors being headwear; Non-slipping devices for footwear; Pumps [footwear]; Ski boot bags; Galoshes; Driving shoes; Work shoes; Fishing footwear; Yoga shoes; Climbing footwear; Children's footwear; Riding shoes; Baby shoes; Pull straps for shoes and boots; Flip-flops; Shoe straps; Shoe covers, other than for medical purposes; Snow boots; Stiffeners for boots; Protective metal members for shoes and boots; Fittings of metal for footwear; Shoe Rubbers [footwear]; Welts for footwear; Tongues for shoes and boots; Puttees and gaiters; Slippers; Bath slippers; Women's foldable slippers; Pedicure slippers; Leather slippers; Disposable slippers; Shoe inserts for non-orthopedic purposes; Toe boxes; Tips for footwear; Stiffeners for shoes; Waders; Bath sandals; Pedicure sandals; Aqua shoes; Shoes with hook and pile fastening tapes; Esparto shoes or sandals; High-heeled shoes; Training shoes; Mountaineering shoes; Boots for sports; Bath shoes; Dance shoes; Baseball shoes; Bowling shoes; Boxing shoes; Ballet slippers; Golf footwear; Hockey shoes; Running shoes; Basketball sneakers; Handball shoes; Volleyball shoes; Rain shoes; Rugby boots; Ski and snowboard shoes and parts thereof; Tennis shoes; Tap shoes; Canvas shoes; Cycling shoes; Football shoes; Shoes for foot volleyball; Walking shoes; Shoes for athletics; Booties; Infants' boots; Work boots; Mountaineering boots; Ski boots; Snowboard shoes; Inner soles; Insoles [for shoes and boots]; Insoles for footwear; Inner socks for footwear; Lace boots; Hunting boots; Ladies' boots; Gym boots; Fishing boots; Rain boots; Polo boots; Waterproof boots for fishing; Winter boots; Army boots; Boots for motorcycling; Soles for footwear; Embossed soles of rubber or of plastic materials; Intermediate soles; Shoes soles for repair; Slipper soles; Studs for football boots; Cleats for attachment to sports shoes; Heels; Heel inserts; Heelpieces for footwear; Embossed heels of rubber or of plastic materials; Footwear uppers; Boot uppers; Shoe uppers; Ankle boots; Sandal-clogs; Wooden shoes; Thermally insulated clothing; Christening robes; Loungewear; Ladies' clothing; Work clothes; Girls' clothing; Tennis wear; Clothing made of fur; Waterproof clothing; Cashmere clothing; Clothing of imitations of leather; Woolen clothing; Clothing of leather; Plush clothing; Silk clothing; Knitted underwear; Baby tops; Baby bottoms; Motorists' clothing; Cyclists' clothing; Maternity clothing; Clothing for gymnastics; Clothing for horse-riding [other than riding hats]; Dance clothing; Clothing for martial arts; Clothing for skiing; Skating outfits; Clothing for fishermen; Boys' clothing; Surf wear; Triathlon clothing; Sportswear; Ball gowns; Women's ceremonial dresses; Nurse dresses; Evening wear; Dinner suits; Wedding dresses; Folk costumes; Dry suits; Dresses made from skins; Jumper dresses; Bath robes; Neckwear; Sailing wet weather clothing; Gym suits; Waterproof outer clothing; Linen clothing; Children's wear; Articles of clothing for theatrical use; Woven clothing; Bandanas [neckerchiefs]; Plastic baby bibs; Cloth bibs for adult diners; Cloth bibs; Bibs, not of paper; Bermuda shorts; Nightwear; Maternity sleepwear; Ladies' underwear; Long underwear; Disposable underwear; Babies' undergarments; Thermal underwear; Underwear; Sweat-absorbent underwear; Bikinis; Maternity smocks; Boas [necklets]; Bodies [clothing]; Teddies [underclothing]; Baby bodysuits; Boleros; Bomber jackets; Hunting boot bags; Bralettes; Su
(9) - Headgear; Caps [headwear]; Berets; Sports caps; Hats; Leather headwear; Footwear [excluding orthopedic footwear]; Footwear for men; Footwear for women Footwear not for sports; Leisure shoes; Deck shoes; Sandals; Sandals and beach shoes; Shoes; Flat shoes; Gymnastic shoes; Beach shoes; Dress shoes; Leather shoes; Casual footwear; Sneakers; Ankle boots; half boots; Boots; Shoe soles; Roll necks [clothing]; Casualwear; Weather resistant outer clothing Menswear; Formalwear; Formal evening wear; Leisurewear; Dresses; Suits; Zoot suits; ; Leisure suits; Blazers; Boy shorts [underwear]; Stockings; Socks and stockings; ; Shirts; Open-necked shirts; Button down shirts; Collared shirts; Shirts for suits; Casual shirts; Coats; Pea coats; Evening coats; Coats for men; Winter coats; Heavy coats; Cardigans; Belts [clothing]; Leather belts ; Tailored suits; Evening suits; Men's suits; Three piece suits ; Pantsuits; Neckties; Silk ties; Turtlenecks; Sweat shirts; Jacket liners; Jackets ; Sleeved jackets; Dinner jackets; Smoking jackets; Sweat jackets; Down jackets; Rainproof jackets; Knit jackets; Long jackets; Quilted jackets ; Heavy jackets; Waistcoats; Blousons; Gloves ; Gloves including those made of skin, hide or fur; Raincoats; Weatherproof clothing; Men's underwear; Denim jeans; Jerseys [clothing]; V-neck sweaters; Hosiery; Undershirts; Long-sleeved shirts; Short-sleeved T-shirts; Sweaters; Mantles; Capes; Cloaks; Underpants; Casual trousers; Dress trousers; Corduroy trousers; Polo shirts; Polo knit tops; Crew neck sweaters; Long sleeve pullovers; Scarves; Cashmere scarves; Mufflers [clothing]; Overcoats.