(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Punctuation marks
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) One circle or ellipse
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Series of letters separated from one another other than by a single space -- Note: Includes a series of letters separated, for instance, by framing, strokes or varying levels.
(13) Other seedlings or germinated seeds
(14) Stone fruits (apricots, peaches, prunes, plums, dates, mangos, litchis, loquats, etc.) (except 5.7.16 and 5.7.19)
(15) Other vegetables
(16) Open vegetables, slices or quarters of vegetables
(17) One vegetable
(18) Potatoes, other tubers
Goods and Services Information