(1) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) One line or one band
(6) Straight lines or bands
(7) Horizontal lines or bands
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(10) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(1) - T-shirts.
(2) - After-shave lotion and cologne, perfume; soap for personal use, shaving soap; personal care products, namely, deodorants; hair care products, namely, shampoos, conditioners and waxes; cleaning and polishing cloths, sponges, creams and polishes for automotive use; leather care products, namely, leather creams and polishes for upholstery and automotive use; Hand tools and hand operated implements, namely, drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers; multifunction hand tools; cutlery; knives, pen knives; razors, electric razors and hair cutters; shaving implements for personal use, namely, electric razors, electric and non-electric shavers; Eyeglasses; sunglasses; goggles; protective helmets, protective clothing, namely, protective jackets, trousers and suits; headgear, namely, baseball hats, caps, hats, knitted hats, bandanas, rain hats and footwear, namely, shoes, sneakers, boots; pre-recorded video tapes and discs featuring music, dancing, humor, lectures, speeches, history, drama and information on motorcycles; stereo equipment, namely, audio equipment for vehicles, namely, stereos, speakers, amplifiers, graphic equalizers, cross-overs and speaker housings; pre-recorded audio tapes and discs featuring music, humor, lectures, speeches, history, drama and information on motorcycles; juke boxes, disc players, MP3 players; computer software for creating games; computer games software; automatic slot machines, pinball machines; Jewellery, ankle bracelets, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, tie pins, tie tacks, ornamental lapel pins, rings, charms; horological apparatus and instruments, namely clocks, watches, watch bands and watch fobs; key fobs of precious metal; belt buckles of precious metal; watchbands; money clips; collar tips, boot chains, hat pins; goods of precious meta; namely, plaques, trophies, commemorative coins; figurines of precious metal; medallions; Stationery, namely, pens, pencils, erasers, pencils sharpeners, rulers, colouring pencils, crayons; note paper; writing and drawing instruments; pens, pencils; printed publications, namely service manuals for motorcycles, parts catalogues for motorcycles, instruction books and handbooks on the subject of repairing and operating motorcycles; books; bumper stickers; calendars, decalcomanias, photo albums, posters; service manuals for motorcycles, parts catalogues for motorcycles, accessory catalogues and lists, instruction books and handbooks; greeting cards, banners; paper table covers, paper napkins; photographs, pictures, bags of paper or plastic for wrapping and packaging; decals; purses, wallets; backpacks, duffel bags, motorcycle saddlebags, garment bags; suitcases, tote bags; bags for cosmetics kits; bags for shaving kits; briefcases, attache cases; key fobs, key cases, key holders; luggage, travel bags; leather beverage container holders; handbags, hip bags, haversacks, satchels, rucksacks; umbrellas, parasols; valises, trunks; pouches and note pad holders made of leather; Household or kitchen utensils and containers not of precious metal or coated therewith, namely, insulating leather sleeve holders for beverages, cans and bottles; containers for household or kitchen use not of precious metal or coated therewith, namely containers for storing food and other domestic items; combs and sponges for personal and household use; brushes, namely, hairbrushes, clothes brushes, dusting brushes; shaving brushes, holders for shaving brushes, stands for shaving brushes, shaving bowls, shaving pots, shaving dishes; cosmetics brushes; articles for cleaning purposes, namely, pads, rags, sponges, cloths; unworked or semi-worked glass (except glass used in building); glassware, porcelain, pottery and earthenware , namely dishes, beverageware; polishing cloths, cloths for cleaning, chamois leather for cleaning; bottle openers, ice buckets, coolers, corkscrews; soap dishes, soap dispensers; drinking flasks, figurines of porcelain, terracotta or glass; tableware, tankards; Clot