(1) One line or one band
(2) Oblique lines or bands
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Dishwashers; clothes washing machines; washing machines incorporating drying facilities; vacuum cleaners; electric food blenders; electric clothing pressing machines; spin driers [machines]; power-operated coffee grinders; mixers [machines]; pulping machines; juice extracting machines; electric can openers; electric knives; packaging machines; electric vacuum food sealers for household purposes; composting machines; waste compacting machines; food processors; machine mowers.
(2) - Kitchen weighing scales; bathroom scales; electrical scales.
(3) - Electric lamps; apparatus for heating; steam generating apparatus; cooking apparatus and installations; refrigerating apparatus; apparatus for drying; apparatus for ventilating; water supply installations; sanitary installations; clothes dryers; refrigerators; freezers; ice machines and apparatus; refrigerated food counters; refrigerated showcases; heated cabinets for foodstuffs; food warmers; gas and electric ranges; induction cookers; cookers having vitreous enamelled surfaces; cooking rings; frying machines; ovens; steam cookers; stockpots (electric -); autoclaves, electric, for cooking; kettles; barbecues; electric coffeepots; roasters; hot sandwich toasters; steaming apparatus (electric -) for cooking; humidifiers; dehumidifiers; air purifying apparatus and machines; hair driers [dryers]; ventilating fans; cooking grills; heating cushions not for medical purposes [electric or chemically activated]; Ventilation hoods; sinks; taps [faucets]; boilers; apparatus for heating; heat accumulators; air conditioning apparatus; steam accumulators; electric blankets; electric laundry dryers for household purposes.
(4) - Kitchen utensils; kitchen containers; combs; sponges; brushes (except paintbrushes); articles for cleaning purposes; crystal [glassware]; porcelain ware; earthenware; hot pots, not electrically heated; trays for household purposes; saucepans; frying pans; tableware, namely, dishes, glasses, flatware and other utensils used for eating and serving food at a table, cookware and containers; insulating flasks; toothbrushes, electric.