(1) Other jewels -- Note: Including cuff links, tie pins and hat pins.
(2) Religious figures, men wearing a robe or a toga
(4) Children wearing folk or historical costume -- Note: Including, for example, cowboys, native Americans, eskimos, indigenous children, wearing their traditional clothing.
(5) Man (men) and baby (babies), man (men) and child (children)
(6) Hair, locks of hair, wigs, beards, moustaches
(7) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(8) Open hands (palm or back)
(9) Sculptures representing human beings
(10) Sculptures representing a man
(11) Sculptures representing a child
(12) Sculptures representing a group of human beings
(13) Crowns closed at the top (by cap of estate or chapeau)
(14) Crowns surmounted with a cross
(15) Crowns with another figurative element
(17) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(18) Stones for building, bricks
(20) Other clothing not classified in divisions 9.7 and 9.9
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Prayer oil made from oil burned in a basin in front of a statue of Saint Joseph at L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal / Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
(2) - Postcards, greeting cards, prayer cards, calendars, tea towels, tote bags, mugs, medallions, pendants and key chains