(1) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(2) Series of letters in different dimensions
(3) Series of letters separated from one another other than by a single space -- Note: Includes a series of letters separated, for instance, by framing, strokes or varying levels.
(4) Letters in heavy characters
(5) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(6) Blinds, shutters, awnings
Goods and Services Information