||The right to the exclusive use of the words PILSENER and LABATT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 16, 1983
(1) Seals or stamps
(2) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(3) Seals or stamps with other figurative elements
(4) Seals or stamps, circular
(5) Seals or stamps having some other form
(6) More than two medals or coins
(7) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(8) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(12) One leaf
(13) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(14) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information