||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the word MCGUINNESS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(2) Terrestrial globes
(3) Globes surmounted by a cross
(4) Crooked sticks, shepherds' crooks, pastoral staffs
(5) Crosses within a square or a rectangle
(6) Other crosses
(7) Crowns closed at the top (by cap of estate or chapeau)
(8) One crown
(9) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(11) Polygons containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(12) Two polygons, one inside the other (except 26.5.10 and 26.5.11)
(13) Polygons containing other inscriptions
(14) Quadrilaterals with one or more polygons other than triangles
(15) Birds in flight or with outspread wings
(16) Phoenixes, other fabulous animals
Goods and Services Information