||The right to the exclusive use of the word CHOCOLATE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Series of letters in different dimensions
(8) Letters presenting some other special form of writing
(9) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(10) Stylized flowers
(11) Chocolate, confectionery -- Note: Including chewing gum.
(12) Squares of chocolate, pralines, fondants or other sweets (except a 8.1.23)
(13) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information