(1) Punctuation marks
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with dots
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information