(1) Heads, busts
(2) Other professionals (women) -- Note: Including astronauts.
(3) Women wearing folk or historical costume -- Notes: (a) Including, for example, cowgirls, native Americans, eskimos, indigenous women, wearing their traditional clothing. (b) Not including women wearing a kimono, a sari or a djellaba (2.3.9).
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) One circle or ellipse
(8) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
(10) Other headwear
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fine cut tobacco, cigarette tubes and cigarettes.
(2) - Promotion, organizing and managing of sporting events, championships, competitions and demonstrations, and the sponsoring of sporting events, championships, competitions and demonstrations.