(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Birds in flight or with outspread wings
(6) Ducks, geese, swans
(7) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(9) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Preparation and printing of reports, brochures, pamphlets and other documents for individuals and financial, commercial, professional, industrial and other firms, businesses, associations and corporations of all kinds and governments and municipalities and their agencies and commissions.