||Wednesday, February 10, 1982
(1) Other professionals (men) -- Note: Including astronauts.
(2) More than two lines or two bands
(3) Thick lines, bands
(4) Horizontal lines or bands
(5) Oblique lines or bands
(6) One triangle
(7) Triangles containing other figurative elements
(8) Triangles containing one or more letters
(9) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Meats and meat products, namely, cooked, smoked, cured and otherwise processed meats; men's, women's and children's clothing, namely, jackets, T-shirts, sweaters, vests, hats, helmets, visors, head bands, gloves, socks, mitts, aprons, belts, and umbrellas; sports equipment, namely, life jackets, balls, toboggans, inner tubes, flying disks, sails, racing bathtubs, surf boards, water skis, snow skis, ski boots, raquets, raquet covers, kites, skates, baseball bats, baseball gloves, nautical racing markers, sports bags, knapsacks, riding boots; display devices, namely, pennants, flags, posters, banners, bumper stickers, decals, mirrors, van and truck designs, balloons, buttons, stationery, awnings, displays for drum heads, displays for loud speakers; food utensils, namely, cups, plates, hot dog holders, tablecloths, vacuum bottles, lunch pails, toothpicks; souvenirs and toys, namely, stuffed dolls and animals, cars, trophies, ribbons and medals.