||The right to the exclusive use of the word BEERS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 16, 1982
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) One triangle
(3) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(4) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Triangular figures with one or more convex or concave sides
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Series of letters in different dimensions
(11) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(12) Letters in heavy characters
Goods and Services Information