||The right to the exclusive use of the words ART MUSEUM AND GALLERY is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(1) Heads, busts
(2) Women wearing folk or historical costume
(3) Native(s), Aboriginal(s), Indian or Inuit rep. of the Canadian people
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(7) One circle or ellipse
(8) One line or one band
(9) Straight lines or bands
(10) Vertical lines or bands
(12) Other headwear
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operation of an art museum and gallery, and the production of public art and artifact exhibitions.
(2) - Printed publications, namely books, catalogues and brochures; manufactured products, namely painting reproductions and museum artifact replicas.