(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(12) Letters overlapping
(13) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Planning, developing, constructing, mortgaging, managing, leasing, and operating shopping centres, office buildings, parking and maintenance facilities associated therewith.