||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the broom is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(1) Other sporting articles -- Notes:(a) Including gymnastic apparatus and instruments. -- (b) Not including ice-axes (14.9.5), bows (23.1.5), arrows and darts, which are classified in division 24.15, javelins (23.1.1), sailboards (18.3.2).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(7) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
(8) Trefoils -- Note: Including trefoils represented as symbols or appearing on playing cards.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promoting the advancement, management, organization, interest in and growth of the sport of broomball and broomball players, establishing standards for all aspects of the sport of broomball including establishing rules of play, rules for the conduct of tournaments, and defined levels of skill and eligability for players, coaches, and referees, sanctioning and supervising broomball games and tournaments in accordance with established rules of play and rules for the conduct of tournaments, testing and certifying broomball players, coaches and referees according to defined levels of skill, providing broomball refereeing services to others, providing educational clinics and training camps for broomball players, coaches and referees, distributing information of interest to broomball players, coaches and referees through means of printed publications including newspapers, newsletters, pamphlets and booklets, providing educational, technical management, organizational and financing broomball players, clubs, associations, coaches, coaching associations, referees, and referees associations, conducting symposia, conferences, exhibits, seminars, and meetings for promotion of broomball, liasing with broomball associations; provincial, municipal and federal governments,; and foreign broomball organizations and governments for promotion of broomball in Canada, providing entertainment through the management, operation, exhibition and broadcasting by television and film of the sport of broomball, operating a lottery.
(2) - Broomballs, broomball nets, broomball sticks, kit bags, shoes, namely broomball running shoes, shirts, namely referees shirts, blazers, jackets, promotional items and awards namely plaques, trophies, banners, pennants, decals, crests and pins, lottery tickets, printed publications namely newspapers, periodical newsletters, instruction manuals, technical journals, posters including educational and instructional posters, rule books, score sheets, and tournament draw sheets, audio-visual presentations for education and entertainment namely films, video-tapes and video-discs, training films and video tapes, slide presentations, overhead projection slide presentations.