||Wednesday, May 22, 1985
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) One triangle
(6) Triangles containing one or more letters
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Other combinations of different geometrical figures, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting -- Note: Including combinations of more than two different geometrical figures.
Goods and Services Information