||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the words OLD, TADCASTER, and the expression EST. 1758 is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 1, 1986
(1) Vehicles propelled by human or animal power (except 18.1.5 and 18.1.14)
(2) Horse-drawn carriages or chariots with four or more wheels
(3) Men mounted on or accompanied by a horse, a mule or a donkey
(4) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(11) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(12) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(13) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(14) Horses, mules
(15) Decorations of vine branches -- Note: Not including vine shoots (5.3.19).
(16) Other leaves
(17) Stylized leaves
(18) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(19) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(20) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(21) Stylized flowers
(22) One flower
(23) Urban houses, skyscrapers
(24) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information