||The right to the exclusive use of the word PLANT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, February 27, 1985
(2) Sun with rays constituted by flames or wavy lines, sheaves of lines or bands
(3) Other representations of the sun
(4) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(5) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of a band with one or more wavy or zigzag sides
(6) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(7) Letters or numerals representing a plant
(8) Trees or bushes with roots
(9) Trees or bushes in stylized form
(10) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(11) One tree or one bush
(12) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(13) Roots, radicles, ginsengs
(14) Other leaves
(15) Stylized leaves
(16) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Plant foods and other horticultural accessories comprising the following specific wares namely liquid seaweed, fish emulsion, soils, pots, plant lights, books, pamphlets and magazine articles.
(2) - Sale, service and maintenance of as well as the educational development of the public as regards green indoor plants.