||Wednesday, June 12, 1985
(1) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(2) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(5) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(6) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
Goods and Services Information