||The right to the exclusive use of the words CERTIFIED AUTO SERVICE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 21, 1985
(1) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(2) One line or one band
(3) Straight lines or bands
(4) Thin lines
(5) Oblique lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Eagles, falcons, vultures, condors
(11) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(12) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
(14) Sandals, flip flops
Goods and Services Information