||Wednesday, June 12, 1985
(1) Hammers, sledge-hammers, mallets
(3) Spades, round or pointed
(4) Tyres, tyre prints, snow chains, axles with or without wheels, steering wheels, radiators, exhausts, shock absorbers of land vehicles -- Note: Includes also any other parts of land vehicles not classified in another category or division.
(5) Tins and cans, pails, watering cans -- Note: Not including hermetically sealed tins (19.3.1 or 19.3.3).
(6) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(7) Writing, drawing or painting materials, including artists' palette knives (except 20.1.15 and 20.1.17)
(8) Pencils, pens, pen nibs, fountain pens, felt-tip pens
(10) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(11) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(12) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Providing or furnishing to individuals and to financial, commercial, professional, industrial and other firms, businesses, associations and corporations of all kinds and to governments and municipalities and their agencies and commissions, stenographic, clerical and other office personnel, and technical, professional and other managerial, administrative and executive personnel and consulting and personnel services of all kinds.