||Wednesday, August 14, 1985
(1) One polygon
(2) Polygons containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Polygons containing other inscriptions
(4) Polygons with one or more truncated or rounded angles
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Series of letters in different dimensions
(7) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(8) Letters in heavy characters
(9) Letters in relief or shaded
(10) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(12) Series of letters presenting different forms of writing
(13) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
Goods and Services Information
(1) - T-shirts, shirts, books, buttons and shoe laces.
(2) - Producing, broadcasting and recording of television programmes and informing and entertaining through the mediums of television and radio.