||Wednesday, March 25, 1998
(1) Tyres, tyre prints, snow chains, axles with or without wheels, steering wheels, radiators, exhausts, shock absorbers of land vehicles -- Note: Includes also any other parts of land vehicles not classified in another category or division.
(2) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(4) Other ornamental motifs
(5) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(12) Stylized flowers
(13) One flower
(14) Roads, intersections, road forks
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pamphlets, brochures, posters, billboards, letterhead, envelopes, workbooks and printed information sheets.
(2) - Conducting of drivers education courses and programmes; the conducting of traffic, vehicle and road safety initiatives; and the conducting of public awareness campaigns concerning motor vehicle collisions and fatalities as well as traffic, vehicle and road safety, advertising services relating to driver education and road safety.