||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf and all the reading matter except the words THE COOLEST ON EARTH and CRYSTAL is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 6, 1997
(1) Bottles or flasks in circular or elliptical horizontal cross section
(2) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(4) Letters or numerals forming an ellipse (surface or periphery)
(5) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(6) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(7) Landscapes with running water
(8) Waterfalls, landscapes with waterfall(s)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Novelty items, namely plastic water bottles (1.5 litre and 750 ml sizes), glass bottles (1.5 litre and 750 ml sizes), coffee cups, beer mugs and tumblers; and water dispensing vending machines, including commercial, residential, and institutional applications.
(2) - Operation of a business selling bottled water products both on a wholesale and a retail basis, including bottled water vending machine sales and bottled water franchising services.