(1) - Printing ink; printers' pastes, printing compositions, namely, chemical coatings for making a printed image; metallic ink; coatings and light sensitive coatings, namely, transferable coatings on a flexible substrate; anti-corrosive bands; anti-corrosive substances coated on or impregnated into paper, board and fabrics; anti-rust greases; anti-rust oils; anti-rust preparations.
(2) - Packaging and storage of printing materials; transportation and distribution of printing materials via railway or roadways.
(3) - Consultancy services relating to the supply and manufacture of stamping foil; consultancy services to the printing and embossing industry; printing and stamping machinery design services; design and consultancy services relating to print-based security products.
(4) - Stamping foils of non-precious metal; materials wholly or principally of precious metal in the form of film; tapes made of plastics combined with metal foil or of paper combined with metal foil, the metal foil predominating, for use with hot stamping machines.
(5) - Stamping machines and parts and fittings therefor; embossing tools, namely, shaped dies; coding machines and tools; printing apparatus and machinery, namely, equipment and machinery for printing bar codes and other designations onto goods.
(6) - Computer hardware; computer software for controlling printing equipment and machinery; variable information print apparatus and instruments, namely, apparatus and instruments for amending print jobs during processing procedures; apparatus and machines for printing and applying bar codes and parts and fittings therefor.
(7) - Stamping foils of precious metal; materials wholly or principally of precious metal in the form of films; gold leaf.
(8) - Barrier coated papers; bakery papers; metal coated paper; metal coated transparent wrapping material in the nature of paper; ink; stamping foils in the nature of paper and being stationery; stamps; stamping dies; printers' blankets (non-textile); printers' reglets; printing blocks; portable printing sets; and printing type; non-textile labels; plastic materials for wrapping and packaging; paper, namely, packaging envelopes; cardboard, board, namely, structural packaging materials for use in the packaging industry; paperboard; film made wholly or principally of paper; silicone coated papers; silicone coated film; metalised film; security film; holographic film; embossing film; laminates made of cardboard; laminated boards; raw adhesive materials for use with printing foils or laminated
(9) - Plastics in the form of sheets (non-textile), films and wound on reels; laminates of plastics with other materials, in the form of sheets, of films or wound on reels, the plastics materials predominating; foamed polypropylene film laminated to paper or to board, the foamed polypropylene film predominating; plastic film; anti-corrosive film; silicone coated film; metalised film; security film; holographic film; embossing film; film made wholly or principally of plastics; self adhesive security closures; adhesive tapes and marking tapes of paper or plastic film; decorative laminates made wholly or principally of plastics; thermal transfer ribbon.