||Wednesday, September 22, 1999
(2) Tubes, pipes, sluices
(3) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(6) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged along the radius or diameter
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(10) Two lines or bands
(11) Oblique lines or bands
(12) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(13) Letters or numerals representing an object
(14) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(15) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(16) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(17) Horses, mules
(18) Heads of animals of series III
(1) - Audio, video, blank and recorded computer and laser discs; pre-recorded audio and video cassettes; pre-recorded audio and video tapes, pre-recorded compact discs; and pre-recorded computer discs, all related to basketball; computer programs, namely screen saving programs and computer programs featuring statistics and trivia about basketball and computer game software; publications and printed matter, namely, stickers, decals, commemorative basketball stamps, paper milk bottle caps [collectible cardboard trading disks], post cards, place mats, note cards, memo pads, ball point pens, pencils, 3-ring binders, stationery, namely writing paper, folders, wirebound notebooks, portfolio notebooks, unmounted and mounted photographs, posters, calendars, bumper stickers, book covers, wrapping paper, children's activity books, magazines in the field of basketball, commemorative game programs, paper pennants, stationery-type portfolios, and statistical sheets for basketball topics, newsletters and pamphlets in the field of basketball for distribution to the television and radio media; clothing, namely, hosiery, footwear, namely, athletic shoes, baby booties, boots, shoes, not including shoes made of buckskin, t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, tank tops, jerseys, shorts, pajamas, sport shirts, rugby shirts, sweaters, belts, ties, nightshirts, hats, warm-up suits, jackets, parkas, coats, cloth bibs, head bands, wrist bands, aprons, boxer shorts, slacks, caps, ear muffs, and gloves; toys and sporting goods, namely, basketballs, golf balls, playground balls, sports balls, rubber action balls and foam action balls, basketball nets, basketball backboards, pumps for inflating basketballs, and needles therefor, golf clubs, golf bags, electronic basketball table top games, video games, computer video games, video game cartridges, video game machines, basketball table top games, basketball board games, electronic video arcade game machines, basketball kit comprised of a basketball net and whistle, dolls, stuffed toys, jigsaw puzzles and Christmas tree ornaments.
(2) - Entertainment services in the nature of rendering live basketball games and basketball exhibitions and the production and distribution of radio and television broadcasts of basketball games and exhibitions.