||The right to the exclusive use of the words COURTAGE and RÉDUIT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 20, 1999
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(3) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) Two lines or bands
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) One letter
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promotional materials, namely brochures, posters, print advertisements and newsletters.
(2) - Securities services.
(3) - Banking services; and insurance services.
(4) - Computer software for the processing of online securities transactions and mutual funds trade orders.