||The right to the exclusive use of the words SWIM and ONTARIO is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 18, 1997
(1) Waves -- Note: Not including waves represented by wavy lines (26.11.1 to 26.11.3).
(2) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(3) Straight lines or bands
(4) More than two lines or two bands
(5) Thin lines
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) One triangle
(8) Triangles containing other figurative elements
(9) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promotional material: namely, newsletters, banners, posters, educational materials: namely, manuals, reports, examinations; marketing materials: namely, medals, swim caps, trophies, plaques; clothing: namely, swim suits, t-shirts, golf shirts, sweat shirts and track suits.
(2) - Swimming classes; organization and administration of swimming programs.
(3) - Promotional material, namely, videos.