||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the word PISA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 27, 1997
(1) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(6) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(7) Constructions recognized as monuments (great wall of china, eiffel tower, statue of liberty, etc.)
Goods and Services Information