||Wednesday, July 30, 1997
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with manufactured articles or industrial products
(3) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(4) Terrestrial globes with animals
(5) Binoculars, telescopes, field glasses, microscopes
(6) Measures -- Note: Not including time-measuring instruments, classified in 17.1, or balances and weights, classified in 17.3.
(7) Compasses, mariners' compasses -- Note: Not including compass cards (1.1.17).
(8) Heads of animals of series IV, with horns
(9) Animals of series IV in costume
(11) Deer, stags, elk, reindeer, fawns, antelopes
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Prerecorded sound and video recordings contained on magnetic tapes, cassettes, disks, wires, and cards, in the nature of children's and family programs.
(2) - Plush toys; T-shirts, sweatshirts; backpacks; coloring books.