||Wednesday, May 14, 1997
(1) Parchments with furled or fringed edges
(2) Plans, schematic drawings, diagrams, curves, outlines
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Other combinations of different geometrical figures, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting -- Note: Including combinations of more than two different geometrical figures.
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) One letter
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operation of a business for the sale of computer hardware and computer software and peripheral components, CD ROM applications, operating system software applications and custom software applications for business, education, entertainment and personal productivity; designing, consulting and installing computer systems and related software for others; providing computer system analysis and solutions, network planning and design; integration of home entertainment systems; computer and internet access and training related thereto, by means of the provision of seminars, on-site personal training, video training, video-conferencing, telephone support and by the provision of manuals and brochures.