||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, March 5, 1997
(1) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(2) One triangle
(3) Triangular figures with one or more convex or concave sides
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(5) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) Stylized leaves
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Prepared and processed meat.
(2) - Advertising, marketing and promotional services relating to prepared and processed meat, namely, advertising in the print and broadcast media.