||The right to the exclusive use of the words NATURAL GAS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 2, 1997
(1) Motor road vehicles
(2) Motor cars
(3) Straight lines or bands
(4) More than two lines or two bands
(5) Thin lines
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(8) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fuel, namely natural gas for motor vehicles.
(2) - Operation of a network of refuelling stations for natural gas-powered motor vehicles; retrofit services, namely retailing, installing and servicing of natural gas conversions for motor vehicles; warranty services for natural gas-powered motor vehicles; inspection services for natural gas-powered motor vehicles; rental and leasing services, namely renting and leasing natural gas-powered motor vehicles; operation of an environmental program promoting the use of natural gas for motor vehicles, namely recognition award programs, rebate programs and conversion information programs, namely programs through the medium of newsletters, seminars and meetings providing information on incentive programs, fuel cost comparisons, conversion safety standards and conversion emissions standards; energy