||The right to the exclusive use of the word COURIER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 23, 1997
(2) Bags, suitcases, trunks
(3) Satchels, briefcases
(4) Shadows or silhouettes of men
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) Two lines or bands
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(9) Other winged personages (except 4.1.4)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Courier services, namely the pick-up, transportation by land and air, tracking, storage and delivery of documents, packages and cargo by land and air; transporting goods from one place to another by land and air consisting of the pick-up, transportation by land and air, delivery, tracking and storage of documents, packages and cargo.