||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the eleven point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark. The right to the exclusive use of the words IMPORT, EXPORT and CANADA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 15, 1998
(2) America -- Note: Includes the whole of the continent of America (North, South and Central America) or any one or any two of the separate parts of the continent of America.
(3) Terrestrial globes
(4) Other representations of the earth or of the terrestrial globe
(5) Terrestrial globes with plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(8) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(9) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(10) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(11) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(12) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(13) One leaf
(14) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(15) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operating a business dealing with import and export trading; organizing and promoting trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and courses on import/export between Canada and China for officers, directors, management or staff of businesses engaged in import and/or export between these two countries; business consulting services for businesses wishing to engage in import and/or export between Canada and China; advertising and marketing services in China via television, radio and printed media; organizing and arranging sight-seeing tours, business tours and study tours for investors for Canada and China.