||Wednesday, December 9, 1998
(3) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(8) One polygon
(9) Polygons with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Polygons with one or more truncated or rounded angles
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Textiles and textile goods, namely fabrics and materials for use on office screens, partitions, walls, workstations, reception walls and public areas; upholstery fabrics; decorative surface fabrics; fabrics for use on vehicles namely automobiles, trucks, buses, boats; non-woven textiles for industrial filtration applications; non-woven textiles for surfacing applications, namely non-woven textiles for application to walls, partitions, demountable partitions, acoustic panels, shop-fittings, pin boards and operable walls; fabrics composed of polyester and nylon; textile fabrics; carpets; carpet tiles; automobile carpets.