(1) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(2) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(3) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(1) - Printed matter, namely books, magazines, periodicals, binders and files made of paper, ordinary playing cards, calendars, tranding cards, photo cards, note pads, paperweights, bibs, serviettes, coasters, table mats, all of paper, photographs, annoucement cards, greeting cards, record cards, book markers, paper blinds, paper towels, boxes all of paper and cardboard, stencils, labels, posters and bumper stickers; stationery, namely paper, memo caddy, erasers, puffy stickers, stamp pads, pencil toppers, envelopes, note books, book covers, portfolios, binders, desk sets namely tape dispensers, blotters, and paper trays, pencil sharpeners, stickers and sticker albums, award ribbons, gift bags; writing and drawing implements namely markers, novelty pens, pens, pen and pencil sets, pencils and drawing rulers men's, women's and children's clothing namely jackets, coats, vests, night shirts, robes, bath warps, night gowns, sweat pants, knickers, shorts, t-shirts, shirts, sweat shirts, scarves, neck warmers, hosiery, gloves, mittens, sweaters, jogging suits, pants, blanket sleepers, underwear, swimsuits, tank tops, windwear namely tops and bottoms, raincoats, ponchos, sun glasses, wrist bands, youth football uniforms namely jerseys, pants and hosiery, youth cheerleader outfits namely skirts, sweaters, hosiery, shakers and pompons, baby accessories namely bibs, baby sun visors; footwear namely shoes; headgear namely facemasks, hats, caps, visors and headbands; toys, games and playthings namely interactive video cassette games, videos and VCR games, board games, card games, stuffed toys, plush toys, plush football bags, plush footballs, bike plates and rider tags, flying disks, beach balls, dart games, dolls, pull back toys, puppets, train sets, return tops, stick-up footballs; gymnastic and sporting articles namely footballs, sports tape, and pool cues; decorations for Christmas trees.
(2) - Entertainment services namely organization of sports and sports events relating to football; entertainment services provided during intervals at sports events; physical education services; production of radio and television programs, live shows and displays, entertainment services in the form of televised professional football exhibitions and games.