||The right to the exclusive use of the words BRITISH COLUMBIA and BC is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 30, 1997
(1) Waves -- Note: Not including waves represented by wavy lines (26.11.1 to 26.11.3).
(2) Sun with irregular rays (corona)
(3) Other representations of the sun
(4) Two or more flags
(5) Banderoles, cartouches
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(7) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(8) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(9) More than two lines or two bands
(10) Thin lines
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Hats, calendars, t-shirts, mugs, travel bags, pens, pencils, posters.
(2) - Preparation of advertising materials in print and electronic format produced for other engaged in the tourism industry; promotion of tourism in British Columbia; providing advertising directed to tourists on behalf of service providers in the tourism industry in British Columbia; and operation of conferences and seminars on the subject of tourism.