||The right to the exclusive use of the word SOCCER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 8, 2000
(2) Europe, asia, eurasia
(3) Australia, Oceania
(4) Terrestrial globes
(5) Terrestrial globes with manufactured articles or industrial products
(6) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(7) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
(8) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(9) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(10) Red, pink, orange
(13) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publications namely books, booklets, newsletters, magazines and pamphlets relating to soccer; cardboard; photographs; posters.
(2) - Training activities namely coaching, providing of training aids, sporting camps, demonstration sessions and training clinics; providing of entertainment and cultural activities namely musical, dancing, artistic and visual performances, presentation of celebrities, competitions based on sporting knowledge; mascot performances; providing of sporting activities namely sporting competitions and demonstrations, sport games, sport award functions; providing of sport information via electronic media namely the Internet, CD Rom, video tape, sound recordings, television and radio broadcasts.