||The right to the exclusive use of the word UNION is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 25, 2002
(2) Cupboards, sideboards, safes, strongboxes
(3) Hammers, sledge-hammers, mallets
(4) Bricklayers' trowels and plasterers' hawks, spatulas other than artists' palette knives (20.1.1)
(6) Spades, round or pointed
(7) Measures -- Note: Not including time-measuring instruments, classified in 17.1, or balances and weights, classified in 17.3.
(8) Instruments for linear measurement (yardsticks, graduated rulers, tape measures, surveyors' tapes and chains)
(9) Representations of wood -- Note: Includes both the representation of natural wood surfaces, bark for instance, and that of wood cut with or against the grain. The representation of wood as an ornamental background will be placed in the appropriate sections of category 25.
Goods and Services Information