||The right to the exclusive use of the words ITALIAN, CRAB and OYSTER BAR and the representation of the flag of Italy is disclaimed apart form the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 23, 1997
(1) One flag
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(6) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(7) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(8) Straight lines or bands
(9) Two lines or bands
(10) More than two lines or two bands
(11) Thin lines
(12) Thick lines, bands
(13) Vertical lines or bands
(14) Horizontal lines or bands
(15) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(16) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(17) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(18) Crustaceans (crabs, shrimps, crayfish, lobsters), scorpions
(19) Shellfish (oysters, mussels, conches, other shellfish) -- Note: Not including snails (3.11.7).
Goods and Services Information